The Program Associate provides operational and administrative assistance to the National Scholarship Manager & College Advisor, and the National Program Director. Provides internal support by performing a variety of coordination, logistical, and administrative services to assist the Program Team with the execution of various programs and services. By fulfilling the administrative functions, the Program Associate contributes to the success of the organization and mission. This is a part-time position.
The Program Associate functions include, but may not be limited to, duties such as the following:
- Assist with planning and implementation of student programs, workshops, and events including preparing program-related materials, processing student applications, scheduling orientations and interviews, tracking students’ progress throughout programs as needed.
- Correspond with students, alumni, and teachers for proper program execution. Guiding constituents from registration to completion of program.
- Understand data collection, organization, and reporting. Accurately enter data in Salesforce database to create, populate, update, and maintain events and confidential records of C-CAP constituents for all programs as needed. Generate accurate and reliable reports from Salesforce. Track and maintain data in other formats as well.
- Implement, track, and monitor program surveys using Survey Monkey, transferring applicable data to the Salesforce database.
- Track scholarship usage and communicate with alumni regarding scholarship status and potential scholarship forfeits.
- Process scholarship disbursement requests.
- Assist in administrative tasks to support post-secondary school partnerships.
- Write a monthly newsletter to be distributed to all C-CAP alumni.
- Process and support international alumni scholarships.
- Compile and write monthly program report and distribute to National team.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with instructions from team members.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Database experience required, Salesforce preferred
- Genuine interest in working with young people to develop the skills necessary to adapt to industry changes and be successful in the current workforce
- Ability to manage relationships and work on cross-team projects
- Ability to take direction, prioritize tasks, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills – attention to details
- A positive and helpful attitude when facilitating the work of other staff
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.