Participants enjoyed a multi-course dinner at home from The Rose Venice, with Chef Jason Neroni, dessert from Duff Goldman, an online appearance from Marcus Samuelsson, and a special musical performance by the award-winning Vonda Shepard.
The evening started with Master Mixologist, Charlotte Voisey demonstrating how to mix-shake-stir the cocktails while participants snacked on the appetizers. The evening continued onto an interactive cooking demo with Chef, paired with wine and musical performance for a night of laughs, libations, and a delicious meal together hosted by Billy Harris and produced by Paul Vitagliano.
Multi-course, dinner with complimentary cocktails, wine pairings, San Pellegrino with tax & tip included.
- The Unusual Neroni Negroni: Hendrick’s Gin, Aperol, Lillet Blanc
- 2018 Forrest Pinot Gris, New Zealand
- Black River Imperial Caviar, “cool ranch” chicharones, herbed Strauss creme fraiche (20-gram tin of Black River Caviar included per couple)
- Coleman Family Farms chicories, Castelvetrano olive tapenade dressing, Sun Gold tomatoes, roasted garlic & shaved Parmesan
- Warm Verlasso salmon confit, Swarnadwipa curry scented butternut squash puree, Asian pear salad, pickled lemons
- Black garlic lacquered West Coast Prime Meats short ribs, black truffle scented Weiser Family Farms vegetables & gnocchetti
- Super good chewy Guittard Chocolate Chip Cookies from Chef Duff Goldman
MONKEY SHOULDER NIGHTCAP
- Monkey Shoulder whiskey, vanilla bean, oat milk