The Program Coordinator performs a variety of outreach, coordination, and logistical services to execute various programs provided to C-CAP participating high schools and their students. The Program Coordinator will work closely with teachers and administrators within the school district(s) to meet program goals as well as members of the national team to help implement programs to empower students toward culinary-based careers.
The Program Coordinator functions include, but may not be limited to, duties such as the following:
· Coordinate and facilitate participating school-related programs: teacher professional development workshops, visiting chef demonstrations, and product donations
· Coordinate and facilitate all aspects and programs associated with the annual C-CAP Cooking Competition for Scholarships
· Deliver and/or coordinate presentations, training workshops, and orientations
· Prepare program materials to generate student participation in programs, such as applications, recruitment flyers, training material, and surveys
· Maintain detailed records of school engagement-related programs including participating student, teacher, and industry partner records in Salesforce
· Implement, track, and monitor career programs using survey applications; transfer applicable data to Salesforce database
· Produce program reports to track outcomes and metrics, and to determine program effectiveness and necessary changes
· Work closely with national program team to contribute to participating school engagement strategies and program enhancements
· Engage in professional growth and networking opportunities to remain current with the industry demands and trends, and CTE work-based learning practices and teacher training
· Send regular teacher communications that includes program information, resources, and professional development components
· Provide college advisement to students, as needed
· Additional duties as assigned
· This position is part time with opportunity for full time pending a performance review within 6-12 months of start date.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
· Culinary/Hospitality Degree or equivalent experience in the industry
· Young adult development experience preferred (i.e. teaching, training, coaching, advising)
· Superior organizational and problem resolution skills; flexibility, willingness and readiness to adapt to changing circumstances; ability to balance competing demands and priorities
· Ability to take direction, work efficiently and with integrity
· Timely response to work priorities and be accountable for effective results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; genuine commitment to work collaboratively on team and appreciate other’s contributions
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and CRM databases. Experience working with Salesforce, survey applications, Mailchimp are a plus
· Ability to maintain confidential records and information
· A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation is required
· Ability to work from a home office with a computer, scanner, phone
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or can be considered essential to this position.