POSITION TITLE: Social Media Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Strategist and Director of Special Events & Digital Fundraising
LOCATION: New York
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
The Social Media Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Marketing Strategist and Director of Special Events & Digital Fundraising to create social media and marketing content. With an eye for design and crafting content, the Social Media Coordinator will take charge of growing C-CAP’s social media presence.
The Social Media Coordinator functions include, but may not be limited to, duties such as the following:
- Draft a monthly social media calendar (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) with content relevant to all C-CAP locations and schedule within posting app.
- Manage audience engagement, such as answering direct messages and interacting with fans and supporters
- Monthly: Track, report, and analyze social media analytics. Use these findings to influence overall social strategy
- Draft copy for marketing materials and social media content that follow brand voice guide.
- Create and design promotional materials that follow our new brand kit, such as newsletters, event invitations, and branded social media posts.
- Identify potential brand partners and influencers!
- Participate in bi-monthly meetings to brainstorm upcoming marketing initiatives
- Update and maintain press lists
- Update and maintain photo folders on C-CAP’s Drive
- Track the ROI on all marketing efforts, such as ad and newsletter campaigns
- Attend events to capture content for social media
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- An active social media presence – we’d like to see your Instagram handle or any handles you have managed.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Fluent in G-Suite and ability to quickly learn applications
- Familiarity with Social Media Analytics
- Undergraduate coursework or relevant experience in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field, and some graphic design.
- Motivated self-starter & fast learner and have worked in an office setting before
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about food and hospitality!
- Good photo eye
- Familiarity with Web Analytics and Google Adwords
- Have managed and created content for brand handles
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience with auto-posting apps such as LATER
To apply please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.